2. 3. 12

February stats

As promised, here are some numbers for February. For easier calculations I have excluded combination bets from this, as I will not be using them a lot.

Number of bets: 205 (197 singles, 8 combos)

Singles: 103 winning single bets, 91 losing single bets and 3 voids with strike rate of 52,2%.
Average odds: 1,911
Average winning odds: 1,84
Average losing odds: 2,55 (mostly is this high just because I made one 4,50 and one 3,60 single bet)

ROI: +5,5%
Summary: If you would be staking (speaking just for singles) 100 eur on each pick I wrote you would end the month with 1093,90 EUR of pure profit, but you would need quite a big bank for that (I would suggest around 5000 eur).

I'm not promising anything, here are just pure facts, this could turn the other way in next month, but I hope not. I will also try to go with some lower odds from time to time and put double or even triple stake on them, If I'll be sure they will win.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar