22. 4. 12

March stats are done

I have been promising March results for almost a month now. But better later then never, so here are they. Don't be affraid of dreadful numbers, because April is much better. I also made some comparison with February.

Number of bets: 141 (197 in Februray)

Singles: 54 winning single bets, 72 losing single bets and 15 voids with strike rate of 42,8%. (52,2% in Feb.)
Average odds: 2,01 (1,91 in Feb.)
Average winning odds: 1,84 (1,84 in Feb.)
Average losing odds: 1,96 (2,55 in Feb.)

ROI: -17,1% (+5,5% in February)

Summary: If you would be staking (speaking just for singles) 100 eur on each pick (200 eur on double stakes and 300 on triple stakes) I wrote you would end the month with -2779 EUR.

As I said at end of February, I wasn't promising anything and this kind of turnaround was pretty much expected (I honestly didn't believe in so big red numbers), but April is going ok, so I guess I'll be still on solid zero after the end of 3rd month which isn't too shabby, as you can apply most of my picks into trading and minimise loses.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar