19. 7. 12

And it's...friday

Hey there.

I had overnight trading seanse last night, so I was in the morning (i tried to catch the value on Garrigues) just a bit to tired to write down the picks. Did some over day trading then (with average success) until I hit a gold-mine at the start of my second night trading day with full-stake lay at 1.17 on Fish when he returned to play after a lenghty mid-game injury because he tripped and felt to the floor. It was an instant winner as Fish retired almost immeditately after my lay (it was 2nd set). So after that win I decided to skip trading over the night and do some research for tommorow early matches, because I'm only trading first few hours tommorow (hopefully with succes). I'll definitely trade the picks that are here:

10.00 - Arvidsson - Rus (WTA, Bastad), Rus to win@2.55, Arvidsson 6-4, 7-5. LOST.
11.00 - Dimitrov - Kubot (ATP, Gstaad), Kubot+1.5sets@1.95, Dimitrov 7-5, 6-2. LOST.
12.00 - Pironkova - Hercog (WTA, Bastad), Hercog to win@1.91, Hercog 3-6, 7-5, 6-4. WIN.
14.30 - F. Mayer - Haas (ATP, Hamburg), Haas to win@1.98, Haas 6-4, 6-1. WIN.
15.00 - Mathieu - Gulbis (ATP, Gstaad), Gulbis to win@2.30





This is all from me.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar