3. 8. 12

Semis and quarters

Hello there. Not a good day with the picks yesterday. My trading was been pretty much on zero last 2 days, which is basically ok, as my trading is a lot of times tightly connected with my picks. I hope today will be a better day. First off we will see a clash of Federer vs Del Potro. Federer starts as 1.20 favourite and I think I'll leave this game unless Federer will go behind, because I see Federer as a clear winner.More interesting should be with Serena Williams vs #1 player Vika Azarenka. Williams starts as a big favourite at 1.26, which you should consider as a lay, but Serena in such a form and H2H it's really hard to lay (but it could get tight, if Serena will hit less then 10 aces in this match). The cream of the today will probably be Murray vs Djoko and Sharapova vs Kirilenko. I see there both favourites trading higher and I'll be laying Djokovic and Sharapova. More interesting (value sake) will be today in Washington.

15.00 - Sharapova - Kirilenko (OG, London), Kirilenko+1.5sets@2.38, Sharapova 6-2, 6-3. LOST.
16.30 - Murray - Djokovic (OG, London), Murray to win@2.80, Murray 7-5, 7-5. WIN.
22.00 - Pavlyuchenkova - King (WTA; Washington), Pavyluchenkova to win@2.00, Pavlyuchenkova 4-6, 7-5, 6-4. WIN.
22.00 - Fish - Malisse (ATP, Washington), Malisse+4games@1.65, Fish 6-3, 6-4. LOST.
01.00 - Querrey - Anderson (ATP, Washington), Querrey to win@1.75, Querrey 6-4, 6-4. WIN.
02.00 - Rybarikova - Stephens (WTA, Washington), Rybarikova to win@2.12, Rybarikova 6-3, 6-3. WIN.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar