26. 2. 12

Next week

Hello.

And we are already in next week. Those of you that are reading my picks have seen, that I have not wrote anything on sunday and saturday, the reason behind this is, that I had just simply took a small, well deserved and needed break. Today we start with 3 tournaments: 1 WTA (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, hard court) and 3 ATP (Dubai, UAE, hard court, Delray beach, USA, hard court and Acapulco, Mexico, clay). Not a lot of value tonight, I have gone throughout the whole matches, but the value is very slim... I'll be rather watching some games, so the 2nd round will be easier to decide. But here are some picks, I'll go with:

17.00 - Krajicek - Monroe (ATP, Delray beach), Over 22.5games@1.83, 3-6, 7-6, 6-3. WIN.
20.30 - Sweeting - Young (ATP, Delray beach), Over 22.5games@2.02, Sweeting 6-1, 6-1. LOST.
2-FOLD - Dokic, Matosevic to win@2.17, WIN.

I may add some picks for matches that will be played over night...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar