31. 5. 12

No big surprises day

Hey. As mentioned in the topic, we had a day with no big surprises, just some minor ones in WTA (Cetkovska out, Safarova out and Bartoli out). Sadly I traded both Safarova and Cetkovska to come back, so my trading suffered some red numbers, but nothing drastical. Trade of the day went woefully wrong as it seemed there was only Cibulkova on the court and King was nowhere to be seen, but picks went ok again. Let us see what the new day will bring to us:

Picks:
11.00 - Tomic - Giraldo (ATP, Roland Garros), Tomic to win@1.95, Giraldo 6-4, 6-1, 6-3. LOST.
11.00 - Kirilenko - Zakopalova (WTA, Roland Garros), Zakopalova+4games@1.76, Zakopalova 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. WIN.
13.00 - Haase - Youzhny (ATP, Roland Garros), Youzhny to win@1.63, Youzhny 6-3, 7-6, 6-4. WIN.
13.30 - Schiavone - Pironkova (WTA, Roland Garros), Pironkova+5.5games@2.01, Schiavone 2-6, 6-3, 6-1. WIN.
16.30 - Granollers-Pujol - Jaziri (ATP, Roland Garros), Jaziri to win@3.80
17.00 - Goerges - Watson-Heather (WTA, Roland Garros), Goerges-1.5sets@1.86, Goerges 6-3, 6-4. WIN.
17.30 - Rus - Razzano (WTA, Roland Garros), Rus to win@2.02, Rus 6-3, 7-6. WIN.

That's it for today.

Trade of the day:
Well, I have been thinking about some games, first choice was obvious: Kirilenko vs Zakopalova, then in match with Bratchikova vs Feurstein can happen almost everything and Feurstein being a big favourite could be very profitable lay. I'm always on lookout on injured players: Granollers-Pujol, Benneteau and Razzano, but I don't want to be speculative so, I'll choose (another) WTA match for trade of the day.

11.00 - Kirilenko vs Zakopalova (WTA, Roland Garros)
Preview: They have played with each other 4 times, with 3 wins for Kirilenko (2x clay, 1xhard) and with the latest win for Zakopalova in year 2008. Momentum is currently definitely with Zakopalova who reached a quite strong CH clay finals in Prague, losing to Safarova. Kirilenko has lost 3 in a row before her win in 1st round vs very, very poor Victoria Larriere. Important thing is that Kirilenko retired in Strasbourg (previous week) vs Stephens (reason for me is unknown), but it could be just a tactical retirement to be fresh for RG. I hope Kirilenko won't get her winning spirit with win over Larriere back, else I think it will be very tough contest with a better start for Zakopalova.

Trade: I'll start with quite early lay on Kirilenko, as I believe best chances for Zakopalova are at start and if Kirilenko will start better I'll quickly withdraw from trade as Zakopalova can mentally fail if things are not working as she planned. I see first set win by Zakopalova and after that I'll be cautions, staying in with-half stake and going out if I'll see Kirilenko will fight to come back. Zakopalova to win 2-0 or 2-1.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar