29. 5. 12

Serena Williams out in a shocker

Hello there. Second (first was in my opinion Nalbandian) big upset yesterday as Razzano kicked out Serena Williams in a shocking match, where Serena saved 8th match points but in the end Razzano ended as a (deserved) winner of a marathon match. I see that reading of my blog has vastly extended when Roland Garros started and I feel honored about that. I don't need any comments, just the fact that at least someone is using my picks or trades as help, gives me the energy to continue on. It's a hard work everday, sometimes I'm totally wrong, but sometimes I'm right. Yesterday was another major win in picks, but my personal trading wasn't that flawless. Today I'll be trading just matches at 11.00, 13.00 and maybe some 1st sets from matches at 15.00. Picks will be made from all the matches. A lots of people were complaing about the shitty scoreboards at Roland Garros, so I suggest you to use this one: http://www.tennisform.com/default.asp?action=LIVESCORES&tournament=none . It was working good for most of the day yesterday.

Picks:
11.00 - King - Cibulkova (WTA, Roland Garros), King+1.5sets@1.94, Cibulkova 6-0, 6-2. LOST.
13.00 - Cilic - Ferrero (ATP, Roland Garros), Cilic to win@1.72, Cilic 7-6, 6-4, 6-3. WIN.
15.00 - Llodra - Berdych (ATP, Roland Garros), Llodra+2.5sets@2.10, Berdych 6-2, 6-3, 6-3. LOST.
15.00 - Simon - Baker (ATP, Roland Garros), Baker+2.5sets@1.53 (Double stake), Simon 6-4, 6-1, 6-7, 1-6, 6-0. WIN.
15.00 - Mattek-Sands - Stephens (WTA, Roland Garros), Stephens to win@1.75, Stephens 6-1, 6-1. WIN.

Very, very slim chance I'll add something more for 17.00 matches...


Trade of the day:
11.00 - King - CIbulkova (WTA, Roland Garros)
Preview: It's Vania King who is leading H2H matches 3:0 vs Cibulkova, but Cibulkova stands here as a big favourite at 1.40, which must be a lay (at least half-stake) from the start. King recent wins were against Larsson, Pous-Tio, Pironkova and Voskoboeva (1st round of RG) and ended as a loser vs decent opponents (Ivanovic, Petrova, Wickmayer, Kanepi and Kerber) to which Cibulkova would probably lose too (except is Wickmayer). Cibulkova was also knocked out in clay tournaments vs decent players (LI in Rome, Halep in Brussels, Vinci in Madrid and as a surprise Amanmuradova in Stuttgart) and with some wins over average players. We all know Cibulkova is a real fighter and she definitely has the desire to win this, but so does King, who is really steady (always never does any DF's) on her serve which may prove a important factor. All I can say is that I don't see Cibulkova getting through King easy as the odds suggest. I see 3 sets here with probably the better chances for Cibulkova to win it in the end.

Trade: I'll start the match with a half stake lay on Cibulkova and will add another half if she goes ahead as I see in some time of the match that King will get back or even get ahead. My exit point will be probably King with break ahead as the odds will shift into King as favourite very quickly because of the recent history of their encounters. If King won't give any sings of life in 1st set I'll do another lay in 2nd set when I'll see that she wants to get back.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar