7. 6. 12

Good day, bad day, what's after that?

Howdy. Picks went quite bad, after a great day two days backs with 4 or 5 winners. Trade of the day went ok again, even thou I didn't exactly followed it, but in the end (sigh) I managed to green it after Murray took the second set in a tie-breaker. I don't know when was the last time I saw so many breaks of serve as I have seen at Murray vs Ferrer, dreadfull from Scott, really and Ferrer is well deserved into semis. But needless to say is, that their level of play wasn't nowhere near good, so I see Nadal proceeding into final with ease.

PICKS:

12.30 - Schoorel - Vagnozzi (CH, Caltanissetta), Vagnozzi+1.5sets@1.92, Schoorel 6-4, 6-2. LOST.
12.30 - Muguruza - U. Radwanska (ITF, Nottingham), Muguruza+1.5sets@1.70, Radwanska 6-0, 6-3. LOST.
13.30 - Zopp - De Scheeper (CH, Nottingham), Zopp-2games@1.90
14.00 - Stosur - Errani (WTA, Roland Garros), Stosur-1.5sets@2.10, Errani 7-5, 1-6, 6-3. LOST.

TRADE OF THE DAY:

14.00 - Errani - Stosur (WTA, Roland Garros)
Preview: Stosur a big favourite here. She is starting at around 1.40-1.45 on Betfair and i think the price would not reach much over 1.60 here. H2H is 5:0 for Stosur. Stosur's big first serve will help her get easy point and on 2nd serve she'll serve kick serve to push Errani far back (as I don't believe Errani will step forward and will be hitting her serve winners) and allow her to finish her with strong forehand afterwards. It's true that Errani had a very good results in the past, but so does Sammy who hasn't lost a set yet. I believe Errani will be trying, but she will be just to short to take anything more then a couple of games in each set and she might start to think more about her doubles match when she will get a set down. Stosur to win in two sets.

Trade: I'll put half-stake back on Stosur from the start. I'll at other part on higher odds (around 1.70) if that would be possible else I'll just let me green roll till the end. That's it, keeping it simple.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar