13. 6. 12

No posts

Hello. Long time no posts from me, since I'm very busy in the morning and tired at the end of day. I decided to wake up much sooner today (before 7 in the morning) to write something down. First here are some picks:

10.00 - Hogenkamp - Cabeza-Candela (Bad Gastein), Cabeza-Candela to win@1.77, Cabeza-Candela 6-4, 6-3. WIN.
11.00 - Scholl - Begu (WTA, Bad Gastein), Begu-5games@1.97, Scholl 6-3, 6-4. LOST.
12.00 - Kubot - Kohlschreiber (ATP, Halle), Kubot+1.5sets@1.82, Kohlschreiber 6-7, 6-1, 6-3. WIN.
13.30 - Mayr - Wickmayer (WTA, Bad Gastein), Mayr to win@2.00, Wickmayer 7-6, 6-3. LOST.
13.30 - Anderson - F.Lopez (ATP, London), F.Lopez to win@1.71, Anderson 7-6, 7-6. LOST.
14.00 - Zheng - Hlavackova (WTA, Birmingham), Hlavackova to win@2.25, Zheng 6-4, 6-1. LOST.
14.00 - Oudin - Vesnina (WTA, Birmingham), Oudin to win@2.23, Oudin 6-0, 6-2. WIN.


If i won't be satisfied with this picks I may add some picks from later games also.

TRADE OF THE DAY:
As I run out of time to write down proper analysis, I'll be quick and short.
12.00 - Kubot - Kohlschreiber (ATP, Halle)
Kohlschreiber is a defending champion here in Halle, but Kubot plays some of his best tennis in grass (he progressed very far in Wimbledon). Price is short on Kohlschreiber who started slow and was broken vs Brown in 1st round. He managed to get back (due to unproper shows from Brown) and I think Kubot won't allow him to have a bad start. Starting price on Kohlschreiber is pretty layable as the price will just go up until they will reach TB, that is also my exit point. And with the green I'll have until that I'll lay Kohlschreiber again if he will win TB, else I'll just leave it. Can't call a winner, but I see a 3 setter here.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar