12. 6. 12

It's rainy day

Hello. I didn't (and I'm glad I didn't) write a trade of the day for yesterday, because most of the matches (except Halle) were cancelled due to rain. Doesn't look very rosy either today. We had seen some of the early matches in Bad Gastein, but it was rained off now and won't be on probably for entire day. England doesn't look promising (Birmingham & London) too, so I won't be adding any picks, because even the ones from yesterday probably won't be finished today.

In trade of the day section I'll just offer you 3 thoughts for today in Halle (ATP, grass):
Becker will most likely win against Troicki, could be tight, but I guess he will it.
Also Haas is definitely a winner for me vs young Tomic.
And the last, Smyczek to put some trouble to Mayer, and maybe getting 1st set, but Mayer will win it in the end.

That's all folks for today.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar