25. 9. 12

Disaster

Well, a disaster which hasn't do anything with trading has happened... My disk drive with 1 TB of data has completely dieded and I lost all the data I had... What a loss that is. I still hope I could somehow get at least some of the data back, but I'm really in bad mood because of it. Now I only have laptop to use (since I didn't put in the computer the secondary disk) for trading and that really sucks as the laptop is slow and small. But anyway, here are picks for my system for tommorow:

LOW-LAY PROGRESSIVE BET
STAKE: 4 EUR (level 2)
Martič had a wonderfull win against Kvitova in previous round. That should boost her morale and confidence even higher. She has talent that is no doubt, but Petrova is very solid oponent so it will be very hard, but it's cheap.

05.00 - Petrova - Martic (WTA, Tokyo), LAY Petrova@1.39 (4 EUR)
Petrova won first set 7-6.
LAY Petrova@1.14 (4 EUR)
Martic won 2nd set 7-6.

Third set winner was Petrova with 7-5.
Final result: Petrova 7-6, 6-7, 7-5. Profit/Loss: -2.00 EUR


 
PROGRESSIVE VALUE FAVOURITE PICK
STAKE: 2 EUR (level 1)
Nice winner on level 5 (last level) with Zheng over King. Now I can breath a bit easier. I'm going with Errani today vs Bartoli.

04.00 - Errani - Bartoli (WTA, Tokyo), BACK Errani@1.71 (2 EUR)
Bartoli won first set 6-3.
LAY Bartoli @1.29 (2 EUR)

Errani won second set 6-2.
Errani won 3rd set 6-2.

Final result: 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 for Errani.
Profit/Loss: +3.42 EUR

BET OF THE DAY WITH ADDITIONAL VALUE

Stake: 10 EUR

Li is a good decision consider close to evens odds. Wozniacki should be way more tired (She was complaing that she felt fatigued vs Jovanovski in 1st round) and H2H is also in Li's favour. True that Wozniacki is playing error-free game last few matches so Li should be the one who will be dictating points and making winners, else she won't have a chance vs Caroline. I hope she will.

10.00 - Wozniacki - Li (WTA, Tokyo), BACK Li@1.94 (10 EUR)
Li won first set 6-4.
Wozniacki won 2nd set 6-3.

Wozniacki won 3rd set 6-4..
Final result: 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 for Wozniacki. .
Profit/Loss: -10.00 EUR


Stats:
Low-lay progressive bets: 2/6 (level 3), +11.08 EUR
Progressive value favourite: 2/6 (level 1), -10.64 EUR
Bet of the day with add. value: 2/5 (always same level), -8.50 EUR

Overall: -8.06 EUR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar