12. 1. 12

Darts Picks - BDO World Championships Jan 12

Well my picks yesterday were well wide of the mark! I could have thrown the form book out of the window and just flipped a coin for all the good my research did! I'm not sure many people would have called yesterday's results with both the 2nd and 3rd seeds going out, the favourite to a qualifier!

I'm sure that the four matches over the longer 9 set format will provide great trading opportunities.

18:40 - Jennings (12) 2.32 v Harms (13) 1.74
On paper this look like the closest match. Both players are on the same number of ranking points tied in 12th position. Harms has dropped only 2 sets on his way to the quarters knocking out #4 seed Robbie Green in the last round. Jennings has had a slightly easier path on his first appearance in the tournament and is just below on average scores.

For me though Harms has looked the more likely of the two to choke and if he falls behind I think he'll struggle to fight his way back in. I think it will be close but the home crowd will get behind the Englishman and Jennings is my pick for the semi.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar