19. 1. 12

Masters Snooker - Jan 19

12:30 - O'Sullivan 1.83 (13) v Trump 2.18 (8)

I'm looking forward to this one. Two of the world's most exciting players go head to head in a 'blink and you'll miss it' quarter final clash.  The bookies have O'Sullivan as the favourite for this one but I'm not so sure. Betfair seems to also have the 'Ronnie' factor with punters getting behind the Rocket, I think more because of his fame and what he's done in the past rather than his true chances in this match. Ronnie will be looking to avenge his defeat in their last meeting and it won't be so easy for Trump who caught him by surprise last time out.

I think it I will be close, particularly if Ronnie has his long game firing, but I'm going with Trump the young pretender to win. Should be a great trading match particularly in the first few frames.

Update: An excellent game of snooker with the two highest breaks in the tournament. Ronnie didn't do much wrong but Judd went in the interval 4-0 up. Ronnie picked up 2 frames but was unlucky to lose 6-2 a scoreline which doesn't do justice to how close this match really was.  


From a trading perspective this was quite lucrative with my lay on Ronnie at the start never looking  really in doubt. I took advantage of a couple of swings and plenty of scalping opportunities as Judd's price bounced between 1.10 and 1.20. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar