11. 2. 14

Busy Tuesday

Hello.

Shit loads of matches today. I'll skip any introduction words and go straight to trading picks. 1 for each tournament, if you want others you can see them in my spreadsheet or ask me. I'll be away from 15.30 to 18.00 CET.






Rotterdam (ATP, indoor hard)

14.00 Sijsling - Youzhny (1.49/2.55) - Well, Youzhny was clearly feeling ill in Zagreb that's why that strange loss to Phau came. It's not clear if he has recovered fully yet, but he is facing a home player Sijsling this year. Youzhny has no points to defend here and i'm sure Sijsling will give his best here. I'm going for a lay from the start in case Youzhny isn't feeling great. Lay start Youzhny and relay if he wins 1st set as he might go out of energy if he really was sick recently.  Sijsling to win in 2 or retirement.




Doha (WTA, hard court)

13.30 - Schiavone - Rybarikova (1.93/1.82) - Schiavone was a bit unlucky in her recent tournaments with a draw, as she usually did get a winner of the tournament in first round. This time she faces someone who'll certainly not win Doha this year, so she has the fair chances to proceed. I watched Rybarikova in couple of games lately and she didn't exactly inspire me, but she might get a better start and give us a nice opportunity to lay Rybarikova. I'm laying Rybarikova break up and set up. I see Schiavone winning a set and likely a match as well as the courts are slow.

Buenos aires (ATP, clay)

16.00 - Traver - Hidalgo (1.37/2.95) - Odds are probably spot on here. Traver beat Hidalgo 4 times in a row on clay quite easily (8:1 in sets). But odds are way too low here to back Traver, so strategy is to wait if Hidalgo can go break up or even set up vs Traver, as I don't see him holding for long with his crappy serve for clay standards. I see Traver winning in 2 sets again.

Memphis (ATP, indoor hard)

19.30 - Lacko - B.Becker (1.63/2.23) - I see no obvious or good reason why Lacko should be favorite for this match. Becker is better ranked, better played in previous tournament and he prefers indoor courts. I believe this is enough for me. Full stake lay on Lacko and a relay if Lacko wins 1st set. Becker in 2 or 3.


Straight bets:
Nava@1.43, won +0.43
Giustino@2.60, won +1.60
Desein@2.71
Mertl@1.48
Istomin@2.36
Sijsling@2.66
Schiavone@2.06
Voegele@2.63
Knapp@1.63
Petkovic@1.29
Giraldo@1.44
Garin@2.85
Traver@1.38
Alund@1.99
Becker@2.38
Querrey@1.30

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar