22. 2. 14

Usuall day off

Hello.

As usually I'm taking today off. I wasn't exactly happy with this week even thou I ended with profit. Yesterday morning was real hell situation as I started with around 10 consecutive reds and when things were looking so awful I somehow changed my mind (I was watching the match) on Pereira-Begu match where I had my back on Pereira from the start and switched to Begu late in 1st set. Of course Pereira immediately raised her game and took away the set and won in straights. I got involved also on Serena match where I layed Cornet at 2-0 up in 2nd set... but... ended with a red, as I decided to stay on Serena after that magnificent 2-0 to 2-3 return. It really did surprise me that she lost in 2 after that comeback. Anyway, at some point my red was extremely high and I had real doubts in me and wanted to quit the day early with ugly losses but decided i'll go on for couple of matches as the luck must turn around. And it did, i won almost nearly full-stakes on Dolgopolov, Tsonga and Ormaechea-Burnett match. If I would keep on going after this I could maybe even get back to profit, but I decided to let it go, after all, I was happy with huge recovery.

Anyway... If anyone wants access to my spreadsheet to see how it looks and what does it offer to you, I'm giving it free until end of February. (so for 1 week). After that I'll charge something small for it (10 eur per month or something, as it takes me around 3-4 hours daily to update it). I believe you'll find it usefull and it's a perfect tool for those that don't have time to do their "homework" everyday and you'll save yourself couple of hours daily.

Just write me to: mitja.gruber@gmail.com with topic: spreadsheet and I'll give you access to it. It's preferably that you have gmail account as I'm using google drive to share the document which is in XLS format.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar