18. 2. 14

Spot on

Heya.

I'm very glad that all 4 of my previews were spot on yesterday and I hope you did get something out of them. Still straight bets are in big decline last few days and probably high time i hit a winning day again.

Marseille (ATP, indoor hard)

14.00 - Mahut - Scheeper (1.30/3.45) - Match of two French players will definitely give us some decent fight and both will be very motivated for this. Mahut just recently won doubles (partnering with Llodra) in Rotterdam, but I believe that will not make him too fatigued. Starting odds already look tempting for laying, but as Scheeper isn't producing results lately i'll be waiting if Mahut can go break up as then we'll have tons of value in laying him as the price will move towards the set price. I'm going for a lay on Mahut break up or set up as I don't see that as game over and break from Scheeper would make the game pretty even. 3-sets.

Dubai (WTA, hard court)

12.30 - Safarova - Jankovic (2.57/1.49) - Safarova is my favorite to win this game, if not exactly win, I see her taking a set at least if she'll be focused and motivated (I don't see why not). Odds are almost a gift as I see this game at least fifty-fifty. Safarova will get a couple of free points on serve while Jankovic will give some free points away with double faults. This small margin could decide who will win. Of course Jankovic is a better athlete but she can also have some really bad moments of tennis at time. I'm going for a lay from the start with option to relay (exiting with red if in trouble) if Jankovic will go break up early. 3-sets, Safarova.

Rio de Janeiro (WTA, clay)

20.30 - Zakopalova - Espinosa (1.31/3.33) - Huuh, I don't see many reasons why Zakopalova is below 1.40 vs a decent clay courter who showed a good display in 1st round. Zakopalova will definitely not have an easy route to win this match and 3-sets look like almost certain to me here. I'll go simply laying Zako from the start with full-stake and adding full-stake if she breaks first as I believe there will many breaks and break backs. 3-sets.

Rio de Janeiro (ATP, clay)

00.30 - Delbonis - Ferrer (7.65/1.07) - Motivation, focus and giving his best shouldn't be problem tonight from Delbonis. If he'll be firing serves as he can and be holding his serves easily I believe Delbonis will sooner or later get his chance on Ferrer's serve. He needs to make a break early in the set to have realistic chances for taking the 1st set. Lay from the start and manage a free-bet on Delbonis if he'll at least hold until 3-3. Switch to Ferrer if Delbonis will win 1st set. 3-sets.

Delray Beach (ATP, hard court)

18.30 - Anderson - Karlovic (1.63/2.21) - As two serves play each other here and one is around 1.70 favorite i'll use some strategy that will work well if both will be holding well. I'll go for a lay on favorite (Anderson) from the start and hope Karlovic can serve out his games and maybe get a chance on receiving side. If not i'll exit with small profit before tb. I'll use the same strategy again in 2nd serve while the liability will be lower ,but chances will be the same. 3-sets,tie-break.


Straight bets:
Ilhan@1.41, won 0.41
Kravchuk@1.36, lost -1.00
V.Williams@2.28, won 1.28
Safarova@2.87, lost -1.00
Flipkens@2.13, lost -1.00
Uytvanck@1.84, lost -1.00
Pfizenmaier@1.66, lost -1.00
Espinosa@3.69, lost -1.00
Andujar@1.68, void
Buchnana@2.98, lost -1.00
Espinosa@3.69, lost -1.00
Puetz@2.09, lost -1.00

TOTAL: -7.31

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar