16. 2. 14

New week and some help needed

Good morning everyone.

Yesterday was a really strange day and most of my predictions were way wrong, especially straight bets took a huge beating yesterday. Certainly it will be better today, I'm quite sure.

HELP NEEDED:
Anyway, first I would like to say, that I'm looking for some volunteer to help me with this new strategy, I'm willing to give him some credits for help and of course I'll give him my strategy away. So If anyone has some time to help me, don't hesitate to get in touch with me (mitja.gruber@gmail.com) and I'll tell you everything you need to know in private.

And here are todays trade-previews:

Dubai (WTA, hard court)

9.30 - Giorgi - Ka. Pliskova (1.65/2.14) - Odds and people have gone absolutely mad about Giorgi just because she beat Petkovic yesterday. Still I don't trust this erratic Italian a bit, she might had a good day yesterday but she usually don't play exactly at the same level for long, because if she would she would be ranked higher then she is. Pliskova is a good server and will not be easily beaten while Giorgi will certainly get in some trouble on her serve, just because of the big amount of df's she is usually producing. Even starting odds look tempting for a lay, but i'll wait and see if Giorgi can go break up or set up then lay her. I expect Pliskova to take the set today.

Rio de Janeiro (ATP, clay)

18.00 -Garcia-Lopez - Klizan (1.68/2.18) - Hmmmh, I don't see Klizan to win this match, but he can certainly give a decent resistance to the Spaniard. Value in my opinion is laying GGL break up as he usually can give breaks back very easy, but don't expect too much. Maybe Klizan to get a set or take the match into the tb. But I don't see GGL cruise-winning this one.

Delray Beach (ATP, hard court)

17.00 - Johnson - Groth (1.39/2.79) - Two big servers meet in last round of qualification for the main draw. Johnson found some form by winning Dallas (CH) two weeks back and he is not struggling anymore vs some unknown kids as he used too. Groth has probably one of the biggest serve in ATP caravan among Karlovic and that should be enough to get him to at least 1 tb. I'll be laying Johnson from the start and adding another lay if Johsnon wins 1st set as I believe Groth can take the match to a TB where i'll exit with some profit. 3-sets, tie-breaks.

Rio de Janeiro (WTA, clay)

16.30 - Kovinic - Bertens (2.05/1.75) - Odds probably right here, while I would make Kovinic as a slight favorite as she has more clay courts practice. Bertens played some ok matches in Budapest previous week, but it was hard court. Bertens isn't good on clay while Kovinic has become pretty usefull and all around player last few months. I see Kovinic getting in front before Bertens will realise she is on court. I'm starting with lay on Bertens and adding if Bertens goes break up. I see Kovinic winning in 2 sets.

Marseille (ATP, indoor hard)

11.00 - Evans - Laaksonen (1.45/2.61) - Evans struggled vs low ranked Marcora who almost kicked him out of the tournament early. Laaksonen had 2 great wins and looks in good form. Odds are just way too low on English player who hasn't done exactly much except that good run in Zagreb. I trust this will be a tight match which will be decided by one break of serve in each set. Value is definitely on Laaksonen. I'm gonna start laying Evans from the start and add some if Evans get the early break else i'll wait for set. Laaksonen to take the set or perhaps the match.

Straight bets:
Ginepri@1.69, lost -1.00
Groth@3.16, lost -1.00
Kovinic@2.11, lost -1.00
Basic@1.77, lost -1.00
Laaksonen@2.56, lost -1.00
Safarova@1.79, won 0.79
Pliskova@2.42, won 1.42
Dustov@2.08. won 1.08
Golubev@1.15, won 0.15
P.Davydenko@6.00, lost -1.00

TOTAL: -2.56

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar